I absolutely love this email I received recently, from a trader who is making tremendous progress in his growth and development.
It's nice and simple. Just one single line…
Feeling joy when I look at this PA.
And here's the attached image: (It's a large one so I've reduced the size. Click on the image if you wish to open a full-size version in your browser!)
I also feel great joy when looking at this. Here's what I see…
Most of all though, I just love seeing someone else finding joy through the
concepts I've been teaching at YTC for the last 6 years.
PS. For YTC Price Action Traders…
PPS. For more information on each of these concepts…
- The original articles were here and here. And shortly after that here.
- But the idea is expressed in numerous articles throughout the site. This link will take you to all articles with the tag "Trapped Traders"
- Of course, the idea is also integral to the setups in the YTC Price Action Trader..
Expect a break against the bias to fail.
When the market has two failed attempts to move higher, expect it to go lower.
Fade weakness, not strength!
- Only in the YTC Price Action Trader.
Do not wait for movement SHORT to confirm a sell signal. Enter SHORT when the market cannot
- Examine this idea here and here first.
- Then in this article here.
- And you'll also find the idea put in practice here and here.
- See this video playlist for my thoughts on trade management and exit strategy.
- Or the video transcript and images in ebook format. Scroll down to "The Importance of Exit Strategy".
TST & BOF Setups
- Full details in here: YTC Price Action Trader