- 52 years old living in North Queensland, Australia.
- Married with two daughters.
- Trading since 2000 (part-time) and 2010 (full-time)
- Prior Careers: Computer Programmer, Military Pilot (S-70A-9 Black Hawk), Aviation Safety Officer
How I Trade
- Style: Low-Timeframe, Discretionary Price Action Analysis based upon a blend of both the YTC Price Action Trader and YTC Scalper methodologies.
- Preferred Markets: E-mini Futures (current preference NQ)
- Preferred Timeframe: 1 minute chart
- Prior to 2010: An exploration of multiple market types (Options, CFDs, Spot Forex) and timeframes (Weekly, Daily, 15m, 5m). All a necessary part of the journey to finding my niche in the markets.
- Chat with Traders Podcast, Episode 13, March 2015
- Article: What makes YTC different to other trading educators?
- The best way though, to get a good feel for how I trade and how I teach, will be by following along with my email newsletter or surfing through the blog post archives (perhaps the easiest way being via the Site Map).